Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flavor Text

3 posters

Go down

Flavor Text Empty Flavor Text

Post  Slifer Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:08 pm

So...does anyone bother to pay attention to the flavor text at the bottom of the cards? Because when I have nothing to do, I read them and try to connect the dots, to see the story of the six worlds. Here's what's i have understood so far:
RED-a world of war between dinosaurs (terra dragons) and Dragons (dragon, winged dragon...any charcteristic w/dragon except terra). There are those who are neutral in the war and dont participate like Acrobat juggline and sickle fool joker.
WHITE-The invaders (machine, armed machine etc) are the invaders, invading the world of the beasts (giant beast, armored beast etc). In this battle-torn world, singers (deities, The Shieldspirit dis) provide hope with their songs.
PURPLE-There were once rulers who lived in castles (lost of old castle). Then the Sevenshoguns stepped in and invaded everything, the people just...sort of went along with it. Serpents (dark snake) are known for their wisdom, with one (Bi-Python) even inspiring a rebellion agaisnt the sevenshoguns (the battle I think happened in Historical battlefield of the cursed). These rebels are the "traitors" (i think).
GREEN-The world of green is full of forests, that is until the Duke Kingaturus got geiborg from Giga-Galgrave and ravaged everything. The fruit of Life is known as fruit of the world tree, some sort of powerful tree. The Elders are the ones who manage in the forests. Many trees have been mistaken for the world tree, like Hungry tree and Godtree dionaeus. Those who made the mistake met their end there.
YELLOW-Something I see in the yellow cards is something about finding a key, apparently there are key(s) scattered throughout the lands, like the land of the beast Angels (divine spirits) are the authority here, although I'm not sure if its just in their region or on the world of yellow as a whole.
BLUE-Blue's very easy to understand. Basically there's lots of competitions among the weaponsmiths and golem-creators, in various events. Beasts (fusion beasts) also get their own event. The champion of events gets to recieve a medal in the Victory stand of the glory.
FUSION-Weirldly enough, the words of red and white, as well as purple and green, have been known to unite, with the red/white worlds uniting agaisnt DietyDragon Catastrophe.

So...what do you think? I really think the backstory is interesting, maybe we can make fanfic or something. Smile
Slifer
Slifer

Back to top Go down

Flavor Text Empty Re: Flavor Text

Post  Bolmeteus Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:50 pm

can you please explain the word "geiborg" in this part:

GREEN-The world of green is full of forests, that is until the Duke Kingaturus got geiborg from Giga-Galgrave and ravaged everything.

Bolmeteus

Back to top Go down

Post  The Untouchable Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:02 pm

In purple where do you think the promo x-rare The Evil Prince El-blood fits int othe world of purple?
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Back to top Go down

Post  Slifer Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:38 pm

Bolmeteus wrote:can you please explain the word "geiborg" in this part:

GREEN-The world of green is full of forests, that is until the Duke Kingaturus got geiborg from Giga-Galgrave and ravaged everything.

Geiborg is a spear, the one on Duke's hand. It's in his flavor text: "He had changed when he got the beast spear "geiborg" into his hands."
Slifer
Slifer

Back to top Go down

Post  Slifer Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:39 pm

The Untouchable wrote:In purple where do you think the promo x-rare The Evil Prince El-blood fits int othe world of purple?
Can I see a pic of the card, or the flavor text, because he's not showing up in the card search engine.
Slifer
Slifer

Back to top Go down

Post  Bolmeteus Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm

Slifer wrote:

Geiborg is a spear, the one on Duke's hand. It's in his flavor text: "He had changed when he got the beast spear "geiborg" into his hands."

ahh, that is such a spelling problem between regions?!

it sure means "gaebolg" or "gäbolg"?!

Bolmeteus

Back to top Go down

Post  Slifer Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:58 am

Bolmeteus wrote:
Slifer wrote:

ahh, that is such a spelling problem between regions?!

it sure means "gaebolg" or "gäbolg"?!

umm...not sure what you mean here, please clarify.
Spelling problem? I don't know...I mean, I spelled geiborg out the way it was spelled on the cards.
Slifer
Slifer

Back to top Go down

Post  Bolmeteus Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:56 pm

The Gáe Bulg (also Gáe Bulga, Gáe Bolg, Gáe Bolga), meaning "spear of mortal pain/death spear", "gapped/notched spear", or "belly spear", was the name of the spear of Cúchulainn in the Ulster Cycle of Irish mythology.

Bolmeteus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum