Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle Spirits Toppa Bashin subbed!

3 posters

Go down

Battle Spirits Toppa Bashin subbed! Empty Battle Spirits Toppa Bashin subbed!

Post  Slifer Thu May 12, 2011 11:28 pm

Hey guys, check out what Nicolas207 found:

https://www.youtube.com/user/shomentoppa

for your viewing pleasure.
(thanks Nicolas207)
Slifer
Slifer

Back to top Go down

Battle Spirits Toppa Bashin subbed! Empty Re: Battle Spirits Toppa Bashin subbed!

Post  Bolmeteus Thu May 12, 2011 11:47 pm

AMAZING!

i will watch, and finally i can understand a bit.

what do you people think, can the anime help in the translation work for our jp cards?

Bolmeteus

Back to top Go down

Battle Spirits Toppa Bashin subbed! Empty Re: Battle Spirits Toppa Bashin subbed!

Post  Slifer Fri May 13, 2011 1:01 am

Unfortunately not, series one covers only sets 1-5. All the others is in shonen geikha dan. However the one who subbed this did say he might do Dan....so keep your hopes up.
Slifer
Slifer

Back to top Go down

Post  Obelisk Fri May 13, 2011 8:23 am

Just watch. Double draw will end up being this series pot of greed. Characters always getting what they need, just in time. (watch yugioh, that's what happens...)
Obelisk
Obelisk

Back to top Go down

Post  Bolmeteus Fri May 13, 2011 12:18 pm

Slifer wrote:Unfortunately not, series one covers only sets 1-5. All the others is in shonen geikha dan. However the one who subbed this did say he might do Dan....so keep your hopes up.

sure, can we support him somehow? i mean i already advertise his channel in my regional group. because we must try all to get transl. done more easy, watching what a card does in the anime maybe helps.

Bolmeteus

Back to top Go down

Post  Slifer Fri May 13, 2011 10:18 pm

Hmmm... I see your point, I sometimes guess the effects of cards by watching raw eps of Dan (for example, Meteorwurm can force an exhausted spirit to block against its attack).
Maybe those of us fluent in japanese can help the guy translate the 2nd series (and help us in the process).
Slifer
Slifer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down