Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

transl. please: ultimate dragon P032

2 posters

Go down

transl. please: ultimate dragon P032 Empty transl. please: ultimate dragon P032

Post  Bolmeteus Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:14 pm

please new card translation:

transl. please: ultimate dragon P032 Thesuperemperordragonul

Bolmeteus

Back to top Go down

transl. please: ultimate dragon P032 Empty Re: transl. please: ultimate dragon P032

Post  Slifer Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:17 am

Hmm... the last effect, the level 3 one, I think it goes like this:

"The Start Step"-choose one gem, then your opponent loses all his gems that are same as you declared until end of turn"

So (correct me if I'm wrong) for example your playing against mono purple with this card you can essential slow down your opponent by not allowing them to have reductions. Seems a little broken, but then again its high cost so it may be hard to bring out....
Slifer
Slifer

Back to top Go down

transl. please: ultimate dragon P032 Empty Re: transl. please: ultimate dragon P032

Post  Bolmeteus Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:00 pm

you mean dear Slifer, that opp. loses ALL cores on his creatures and his reserve or what?! its a promo card so it must be strong:-)

i hope you can give me the full transl. so i get me this little dragon;-)

Bolmeteus

Back to top Go down

Post  Slifer Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:39 am

Not cores, gems. You know, that thing at the bottom right of the cards that help with cost reduction. If you had this bad boy out, you're going to slow down your opponent. I'm having difficulty at the other effect though.....
Slifer
Slifer

Back to top Go down

Post  Bolmeteus Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:22 am

ahh stupid me. ok so if opp has 2-gem monsters it makes really a difference, but then t must work in both the opp turn and my turn too?^^

Bolmeteus

Back to top Go down

Post  Slifer Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:23 am

I'm not sure about the first effect, but heres a theory:
(all lvl) when attacks
both players choose a spirit, then compare the BP of the two, the weaker gets destroyed. If your spirit got destroyed, this spirit cannot be blocked.

Another theory...
(all lvl) when attacks
If the bp of this spirit is higher than the blocking spirit, this spirit is considered as not blocked.

Either way, you can probably wait for more accurate fan translations, some fans are now working to translate the japanese sets,
Slifer
Slifer

Back to top Go down

Post  Bolmeteus Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:23 pm

dear slifer,

can you bring those transloters to this place here? because it seems this forum needs more users, also it would be good to have a central spot for the highly important transl?!

i will wait for your or somebody else's final transl., with utmost patience, i love this card and want it to play^^

Bolmeteus

Back to top Go down

Post  Slifer Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:34 am

sure I'll try, by the way here's the website:
http://battlespiritsonline.forumotion.com/
no cards had been translated yet, but there are plans to.
Slifer
Slifer

Back to top Go down

Post  Bolmeteus Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:05 pm

oh another new forum thnx. do the forums know of each other, would make cooperation easier^^

Bolmeteus

Back to top Go down

Post  Slifer Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:03 pm

dont worry I told them of this forum's existence in the official forum.
Slifer
Slifer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down