Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello to everyone!!!! I'm new here.

5 posters

Go down

Hello to everyone!!!! I'm new here. Empty Hello to everyone!!!! I'm new here.

Post  Slifer Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:45 pm

Hello, I'm Slifer. In case some of you have went to the bandai forums, yes, that Slifer there is also me. I enjoy playing battle spirits and I hope that you will all welcome me here. By the way, if ever I post a deck, keep in mind that I only have one opponent, by seven-year old brother. Which means I have no tournament experience yet.
So....hello, everyone!
Slifer
Slifer

Back to top Go down

Hello to everyone!!!! I'm new here. Empty Re: Hello to everyone!!!! I'm new here.

Post  gadgets4thewin Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:44 am

welcome to this forum and fell free to post anything about decks ect.
gadgets4thewin
gadgets4thewin

Back to top Go down

Hello to everyone!!!! I'm new here. Empty Re: Hello to everyone!!!! I'm new here.

Post  alucard sparda Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:28 am

Welcome to the BS community. I am pleased to hear you still love watching it, and I would love to help you in any way possible
alucard sparda
alucard sparda
Judge

Back to top Go down

Post  Slifer Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:01 pm

Did you know that counterfeit BS cards are widespread here? my bro bought some, when I went to hobbygear I realized theyre set 7 above cards! I might provide my own translations of these cards soon...after I figure out what the cards do. Seriously... any of you understand what this means>
Nexus: The Great Workshop of the Meisters (4 cost-2 reduction)
Level 1 Level 2 The opponent's attack stage
Holding the system:when the battle spirit of "creator" is fatigued, for every fatigued battle spirits, place a crystal core from the space to your reserve area.
Lvel 2 The ending stage of itself
Pay with the crystal cores on your field. You may select from your reject area a green/blue core card to configure to your field.

ANYONE CAN TRANSLATE THESE TO BS TERMS?
Here's the japanese version by the way:http://www.hobbygear.net/cardpara/mtg/set_csv/photo/4032035/pack4032035-0034.jpg

I don't like counterfeits, really I don't, but now that BS has been cancelled and we might never see english versions of these cards.... I decided to provide this, so as to give an idea as to what the card says.
Slifer
Slifer

Back to top Go down

Post  Bolmeteus Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:55 pm

hi Slifer, thnx again for helping with my jp cards at the off forum. i hope we will have full translations here for all jp sets:-)

Bolmeteus

Back to top Go down

Post  The Untouchable Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:30 pm

hello its nice to see new people on the forum.
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum