Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dual Color Spirits VS Rabicrysta/Bone gladiator

3 posters

:: Rules Q&A

Go down

Dual Color Spirits VS Rabicrysta/Bone gladiator Empty Dual Color Spirits VS Rabicrysta/Bone gladiator

Post  Slifer Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:41 pm

OK, I saw a thread like this in the bandai forum, but I forgot the answer and I'm too lazy to browse it. What if I have Deathtaurus (set 5 X20) and my opponent has Bone Gladiator (1-35). Can Deathtaurus block Gladiator (since it has purple gem) or it cannot block (since it has green). This also goes for Siegfrieden (x-19) and Rabycrista (1-83.)
Slifer
Slifer

Back to top Go down

Dual Color Spirits VS Rabicrysta/Bone gladiator Empty Re: Dual Color Spirits VS Rabicrysta/Bone gladiator

Post  alucard sparda Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:30 pm

due to they are a color that those spirits can't be blocked by (deathtaurus to bone gladiator) they would be able to block since they still have a gem of that color so bone gladiator can get around deathtaurus and rabicrysta to red on siegfrieden
alucard sparda
alucard sparda
Judge

Back to top Go down

Dual Color Spirits VS Rabicrysta/Bone gladiator Empty Re: Dual Color Spirits VS Rabicrysta/Bone gladiator

Post  Slifer Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:52 pm

Oh I get it, so Deathtaurus can block Gladiator.
Thanks!
Slifer
Slifer

Back to top Go down

Post  Slifer Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:08 am

I've got a follow-up question. Say I use double hearts (3-121) on a dual color spirit, what will be the color of the additional gem? Do we get to choose what color it will be?
Slifer
Slifer

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:17 am

Slifer wrote:I've got a follow-up question. Say I use double hearts (3-121) on a dual color spirit, what will be the color of the additional gem? Do we get to choose what color it will be?

The additional Gem provided by "Double Hearts" is the same color as the original gem on the spirit.

Admin
Admin

https://battlespiritsorganiz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Slifer Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:17 am

I mean for example it's Siegfrieden, there's two gems, red and white. Do we get to choose what color it will be in that case?
Slifer
Slifer

Back to top Go down

Post  alucard sparda Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:42 pm

Slifer wrote:I mean for example it's Siegfrieden, there's two gems, red and white. Do we get to choose what color it will be in that case?

With that example, you choose the color
alucard sparda
alucard sparda
Judge

Back to top Go down

Post  alucard sparda Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:43 pm

Slifer wrote:Oh I get it, so Deathtaurus can block Gladiator.
Thanks!
no he can't due to he is a green spirit and a purple spirit
alucard sparda
alucard sparda
Judge

Back to top Go down

Post  Slifer Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:47 am

Oh, okay. Thanks for clearing that up!
Slifer
Slifer

Back to top Go down

Post  alucard sparda Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:23 am

Slifer wrote:Oh, okay. Thanks for clearing that up!

no worries
alucard sparda
alucard sparda
Judge

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down