Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I want this game to live!!!

Go down

I want this game to live!!! Empty I want this game to live!!!

Post  lycos Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:14 am

This is really a re-post of something I wrote on the Official Battle Spirits forum but "Alucard Sparda" Suggested I re-post it here since most of the true fanbase is here.

Original Post:
"I may be new too the forums and game but I just picked up the game a few days ago and I found out from the shop owner that there was an announcement that Bandai Canceled the game in January. I was hoping to try something new but I can't because this barely lasted 2 years in the US. It's the same thing thing that happened with Duel Masters and almost Universal Fighting System (Different company bought the rights to UFS) This is the last time I sit by and watch this happen. I want this game to survive in North America I don't want to play Magic the gathering, Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Naruto or anything that is based off of a anime, game, movie, book, or Show. I wanted to play something new, something original. This is it. This game could still be the best game all we the players have to do is make some noise here and now before its too late. We as the players can't let a great game die too soon. If anyone agrees just reply and state the reason you want to save this game. Lets make this forum our Petition and at least try to bring this game back. Even if we fail we'll know that we the players at least tried instead of sitting back and watching another game die. For once as a community of players we need to unite and become the few to say we did something to help.

Again this forum is now our petition and Battleground.

I WON'T GIVE UP! I WANT THIS GAME TO LIVE!

So please help and get every player you can to join in. This is the start of "Operation Save.Battle.Spirits." "

Heres the link to the post on bandai's forum

If you want to make noise leave a comment I know this may seem out of the blue but check out this link at the forums to try and save the game in the North America. Bandai never pays attention to petitions but this will force them to pay attention since its on their own forums as players we can't let Battle Spirits die internationally after only 2 years.

lycos

Back to top Go down