Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alucard's Video home!!

5 posters

:: Media :: Videos

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Alucard's Video home!! - Page 2 Empty Alucard's Video Home

Post  The Untouchable Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:24 pm

In round 5, why would that green player spam out guys like that against a purple player because of all of their core removal and because green does have that much draw.
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Back to top Go down

Alucard's Video home!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Alucard's Video home!!

Post  alucard sparda Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:42 pm

The Untouchable wrote:In round 5, why would that green player spam out guys like that against a purple player because of all of their core removal and because green does have that much draw.

His deck is a high speed rush deck, so dropping creatures is the best idea for him
alucard sparda
alucard sparda
Judge

Back to top Go down

Alucard's Video home!! - Page 2 Empty Alucard's Video home

Post  The Untouchable Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:08 pm

It is high speed rush but there is a difference between smart rush and just being a newb and spamming out guys.
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Back to top Go down

Post  Slifer Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:08 am

Thanks for uploading this, I love watching them, especially when my bro(my only opponent) is not in the mood for a game. Also it makes me envy the other players, they have better mats(seraphy, sheyron, trickster... and many more) and all I have are the scout dragno and elephantite ones from the Call of the Core Starters (and my brother ruined the scout dragno one). Also they have more cards than me.... Good luck with this, and hope you post some more videos. Very Happy
Slifer
Slifer

Back to top Go down

Post  alucard sparda Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:40 am

Slifer wrote:Thanks for uploading this, I love watching them, especially when my bro(my only opponent) is not in the mood for a game. Also it makes me envy the other players, they have better mats(seraphy, sheyron, trickster... and many more) and all I have are the scout dragno and elephantite ones from the Call of the Core Starters (and my brother ruined the scout dragno one). Also they have more cards than me.... Good luck with this, and hope you post some more videos. Very Happy

Mats honestly don't matter so much really. I am sure you are gonna get ones better than what we have to get and I have a good hunch you will be able to out do us soon enough
alucard sparda
alucard sparda
Judge

Back to top Go down

Post  Slifer Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:49 am

One time, I just bought an anime poster (a real big one) and used it as a mat. Ta Da, custom mat! Very Happy Another time, I got a smaller poster and glued it to a folder, then I also placed the game areas (deck zone trash etc) there. Yeah I know they dont matter much game wise...but its fun if you have a mat w/ your fav. spirit in it., mine is Sheyron he has won me many games.
As for cards..well, although I have a steady supply (having found a store that sells leftover stock) being a student means I dont have enough money to buy as much as I want (its summer so no allowance), also I'm into another game (Animal Kaiser, an arcade game by Namco Bandai where you get a card after every game) and they just released a new set in our area so I'm raring to grab new cards from that set (although I never had that much luck with those things...) so I can't get as much cards as I want.
Slifer
Slifer

Back to top Go down

Post  alucard sparda Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:53 am

I am pretty sure that if you really can put your artistic talents to it, you can perhaps make a different looking sheyron mat, and it could even out beat all the old ones. I mainly use a mat as a good luck charm or to keep my cards off the tables since they can ruin my cards.

Cards are more the important thing in this, and when you have a tool case filled with decks and cores and other stuff, it shows you care about the game.

case in point: https://2img.net/h/i19.photobucket.com/albums/b154/Alucard10001/Battle%20Spirits/SS850025.jpg

As of this moment, I have 16 different decks, all with a different theme and different win conditions. I mainly pick up cards if I know there are cards I know I need to build a deck since they can be staples (silent wall, mach g, coffin, v-fire, etc.) or they fit for the theme in mind.

If I ever get the videos up and running again, I will even make ones of games with decks I use to help give an ideal experience how things can be interesting

alucard sparda
alucard sparda
Judge

Back to top Go down

Post  Slifer Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:11 am

That is an awesome case! Right now my "case" is an old first grade Gundam Exia Box...and the cards can barely fit inside already. And I also have many ideas for decks but I just dont have the cards. One of the ones I thought of is a song bird/dragon emperor deck, you use Melodybird crewc to change all song bird to dragon emperor to activate topaz empty sky's effect. Of course it will have Lumiere and Flavum too, maybe some greens because the song birds are green. ANother concept deck I have is a "Lord Voldemort" Dark Snake/Zombie Deck. Again, I cant build it because of lack of cards. However when my patience runs out I will print out cards from the bandai website to use in casual games...
Slifer
Slifer

Back to top Go down

Post  alucard sparda Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:14 am

Slifer wrote:That is an awesome case! Right now my "case" is an old first grade Gundam Exia Box...and the cards can barely fit inside already. And I also have many ideas for decks but I just dont have the cards. One of the ones I thought of is a song bird/dragon emperor deck, you use Melodybird crewc to change all song bird to dragon emperor to activate topaz empty sky's effect. Of course it will have Lumiere and Flavum too, maybe some greens because the song birds are green. ANother concept deck I have is a "Lord Voldemort" Dark Snake/Zombie Deck. Again, I cant build it because of lack of cards. However when my patience runs out I will print out cards from the bandai website to use in casual games...

Dark Snake/Zombie is actually one of the decks I have built in the case. It's one I am still making some final touches on, but it flows pretty well. I am just thinking about removing the 2 pandemiums in there for perhaps some danse macarbes since that helps for removing 1 threat quickly and then using necromancy to bring back all my zombies to my hand makes it so good
alucard sparda
alucard sparda
Judge

Back to top Go down

Post  Slifer Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:51 am

Ive been interested in the dark snake concept ever since I saw king snake nest. then I lost my one and only copy of it, and I havent got one ever since Smile By the way is king snake nest any good in the dark snake deck?
On an unrelated note, I called my dark snake deck "Lord Voldemort" because the main villain in Harry Potter, Lord Voldemort, he's addicted to snakes.
Slifer
Slifer

Back to top Go down

Post  alucard sparda Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:37 pm

Slifer wrote:Ive been interested in the dark snake concept ever since I saw king snake nest. then I lost my one and only copy of it, and I havent got one ever since Smile By the way is king snake nest any good in the dark snake deck?
On an unrelated note, I called my dark snake deck "Lord Voldemort" because the main villain in Harry Potter, Lord Voldemort, he's addicted to snakes.
honestly I made the deck more suitable for zombies instead of dark snakes since it's hard to trigger kings snake nest with dark snakes since most are really weak
alucard sparda
alucard sparda
Judge

Back to top Go down

Post  Slifer Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:04 am

Can I ask a question, what's that nexus being played at "Alternate Universes Battle Spirits Local Tournament 2-26-11 featured match 3 game 2" by the player to the right. I can't see it. Also what is the first spirit he summoned.
By the way, aside from sheyron the seraphy mat is also a fav. of mine, because of the art.
About the dark snake/zombie deck, yeah when I looked I realized a lot of the dark snakes are weak, so it's logical to have a more zombie based deck instead. And I also liked danse macabre, really useful card.
Slifer
Slifer

Back to top Go down

Post  alucard sparda Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:26 am

Slifer wrote:Can I ask a question, what's that nexus being played at "Alternate Universes Battle Spirits Local Tournament 2-26-11 featured match 3 game 2" by the player to the right. I can't see it. Also what is the first spirit he summoned.
By the way, aside from sheyron the seraphy mat is also a fav. of mine, because of the art.
About the dark snake/zombie deck, yeah when I looked I realized a lot of the dark snakes are weak, so it's logical to have a more zombie based deck instead. And I also liked danse macabre, really useful card.

The nexus he used was cursed shrine. If you use it with zombies, it flows much better than you would know.
alucard sparda
alucard sparda
Judge

Back to top Go down

Post  The Untouchable Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:25 pm

Zombies is pretty good this set.
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Back to top Go down

Post  alucard sparda Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:27 pm

The Untouchable wrote:Zombies is pretty good this set.

I know, I have a zombie deck myself, and it's just funny to use over and over again
alucard sparda
alucard sparda
Judge

Back to top Go down

Post  The Untouchable Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:16 pm

Zombies are good, my deck won this last core championship.
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

:: Media :: Videos

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum