Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some Translations (I'm unsure, though)

2 posters

Go down

Some Translations (I'm unsure, though) Empty Some Translations (I'm unsure, though)

Post  Slifer Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:21 am

I bought some counterfeit cards (which are badly translated JP set cards) and I decided to provide my own translation of these cards. I will provide links to the actual card, as well.

ASPIDOCHELUN
Link: http://www.hobbygear.net/cardpara/mtg/set_csv/photo/4032034/pack4032034-0008.jpg
Effects: (Lvl1)(Lvl2) When Blocks
Draw one card
THE JUNGLE EMPEROR VOLZA
Link: http://www.hobbygear.net/cardpara/mtg/set_csv/photo/4032033/pack4032033-0002.jpg
Effects: To Summon: Cost of 3 or more-core pool
(Lvl1)(Lv2)(Lvl3)The Battle Phase (?)
When this spirit defeat a spirit, refresh this spirit.
(Lv2)(Lv3) When Attacks
Cores from the spirit blocking this spirit cannot be removed(?)
THE HEAVYARMOREDBUG GOLIEARTH
Link: http://www.hobbygear.net/cardpara/mtg/set_csv/photo/4002034/pack4002034-0004.jpg
Effects: (LV1)(Lv2) When Attacks
When this spirit defeats a spirit, refresh this spirit.
(Lvl2) When Attacks
Gain one core in your reserve
LIGHTNING SPEED
Link:http://www.hobbygear.net/cardpara/mtg/set_csv/photo/4002035/pack4002035-0038.jpg
Effect: (flash step) All Shell Man/Shell Insect in your Hand gain High Speed

there might be more coming soon, so stay tuned....

Last edited by Slifer on Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong spelling)
Slifer
Slifer

Back to top Go down

Some Translations (I'm unsure, though) Empty Re: Some Translations (I'm unsure, though)

Post  Bolmeteus Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:24 pm

amazing, but may i suggest, that you sort all this work divided by set-numbers, and/or regarding if the card was already tranls. somewhere else, to avoid different text?

Bolmeteus

Back to top Go down

Some Translations (I'm unsure, though) Empty Re: Some Translations (I'm unsure, though)

Post  Slifer Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:46 pm

Sure I'll keep that in mind next time.
Slifer
Slifer

Back to top Go down

Post  Bolmeteus Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:12 pm

i guess we all have lot of work to do. the transl. are the basic step and highest goal, in between i may note, that i got my first jp card, KRONO BOLOS, and i love it!

now i have first support that i need to keep bs alive in my region. dear Slifer, if you need scans, tell me, i can provide.

Bolmeteus

Back to top Go down

Post  Slifer Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:48 pm

Yeah, we all have lots of stuff to do. The school I attend has this thesis workshop I have to attend this summer, so I'll be busy with schoolwork... So I don't think I'll be able to provide more translations on a regular basis, however I will try. Good luck to BS in your region then! Very Happy
Slifer
Slifer

Back to top Go down

Post  Bolmeteus Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:58 pm

could you please regurarly check my europe-jp-thread, i really just ask 2 cards at same time.

good luck to you too:-)

Bolmeteus

Back to top Go down

Post  Slifer Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:10 am

Sure, but whatever card translations I'll provide depends on what counterfeit cards I have...but I'll check on your thread anyway, to see if I can help.
Slifer
Slifer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down